It also explains how Robert Solomon Management stores and handles that data and keeps it safe.
At Robert Solomon Management, we offer a confidential service and your privacy is incredibly important to build a trusting relationship between us and our clients. Robert Solomon Management want you to be fully informed about the choices available to you regarding the use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
When do we collect your data?
Robert Solomon Management may collect your data when you:
- Visit robert-solomon.co.uk and use the contact form.
- Email email@example.com to make an enquiry after our artists or to seek casting assistance for a project.
- Message or interact with Robert Solomon Management via social media. For example: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (@RobertSolomonM)
- Contact Robert Solomon Management via telephone.
- Meet for a face-to-face meeting.
What sort of personal data do we collect?
Robert Solomon Management may collect the following information:
- Contact information – which includes: email address and telephone number
- Location and address
- Media that promotes our artists and clients, which includes: Photos, Videos and Vocal Recordings.
- Bank and National Insurance Information in order to establish invoices.
- We may also require Passport details, Driving License, details of previous of offences, depending on the service we are fulfilling. For example – an international contact may require a Visa application to be completed on the behalf of an artist.
How is your personal data used?
If you choose to work with Robert Solomon Management, we will use and store your data in order to conduct the agreed services. We will only collect and use your personal information where we have lawful ground and a legitimate reason to do so. We will not collect more than we need for the purposes that we are collecting it. Robert Solomon Management will use the information for the duration of the artist/agent relationship, unless stated otherwise.
We use personal data to:
- To promote and market our artists to assist their applications.
- To create and submit invoices to our clients.
- To arrange meetings over the phone, email or video-call.
- To set up a client record in our database and within our invoicing system.
- To completing and negotiating contracts between parties and establishing Terms and Conditions.
- Events can also be logged within our shared calendar for our agents, which are deleted once they have been completed
How do we take care of your data?
Robert Solomon Management appreciates how much confidentiality and data security matters to our clients. Therefore, we treat your data with the utmost care and ensure appropriate steps are taken to protect it.
- Personal data is stored electronically in on a cloud-based system, which is password-protected. Further data is stored in a password-protected folder with our Data Controller.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
At the end of that period, your data will either be deleted completely or made anonymous for the purpose of statistical analysis, business planning and development where you will no longer be identifiable.
- If you employ the services of Robert Solomon Management your contact information and records of this work will be kept to comply with legal and tax obligations. This will be for a period of 7 years.
- If you consent the use of media (photos, videos and voice recordings) these will be used indefinitely unless you inform us that you no longer wish for them to be used.
Managing your personal information
- As a client and artist you may request to see the personal information that Robert Solomon Management holds about you at any time.
- Your personal information will not be sold or distributed to third parties unless I have your permission to do so, or are required by law to do so. In the case of the latter, I will work with authorities and follow the correct processes before releasing any information I hold about you.
- You can withdraw consent to use of photographs or testimonials if you decide that you no longer wish them to be used.
In some cases if you do not agree to the way I process your information, it may not be possible for me to continue to provide my services to you.
For example – If I cannot have access to an artist’s Headshot, then it becomes difficult to market them.
Links to other websites
Robert Solomon Management website contains links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us but may be of interest to you.
For instance, whilst promoting an artist, these may include Spotlight and Mandy.
Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites or third-parties and recommend that you familiarise yourself with the privacy statements of such websites before submitting personal information.
Robert Solomon Management does not knowingly collect or store any personal information about anyone under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through our website or service.
If you would like to access, amend or delete any personal information we have on record, or if you have any queries, please contact Matt Salmon, the Data Controller for Robert Solomon Management by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data requests will be responded to within 30 days as per the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018.
Information Commissioners Office
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners office (ICO) if you are unhappy about how we are using your information or how we have responded to your concerns.
Information Commissioner’s Office
You can read more about your rights – https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/is-my-information-being-handled-correctly/
Robert Solomon Management may amend this policy occasionally by updating this page. Please check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This document was last updated on 16th June 2020..